- Started music training in theories and playing the piano by the age of 5 on the hand of his mother.
- Started, by the age of 10, playing the Oud – a traditional Arabic instrument – with Mr. Ihsan Khaddour and Mr. Burhan Al-sabbagh 1995 – 2002.
- Continued academic studies in Oud and theories at the Higher Institute of Music in Damascus with Mr. Asker Alikbarov from Azerbaijan, Mr. Isam Rafe’e and Mr. Muhammad Othman from Syria 2006 – 2011.
- Studied Medicine at the Medicine Faculty, Damascus University 2002 – 2008.
- Performed several solo and group concerts in Turkey, in Istanbul, Gaziantep and Antakya since 2014 till present.
- A member and co-founder of “HAYAL – Imagination” Band formed of Turkish and Syrian musicians, aiming to perform mutual tunes of the Middle East region to foster the integration between Turks and Syrians https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iri2SEjVgxo
- Formed an “OUD duo” with a fellow Musician Mr. Mhammad Issa https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xViYEG3afQ
- Formed “Saba Brada” group performing in “A corner the world” festival, Istanbul, Turkey.
- recorded for several TV stations including: TRT Muzik, Aleppo Today and Orient-news
- A Psychosocial Specialist to help traumatized children through music and choirs with UNRWA, UNICEF and DRC in cooperation with the “Syrian Arab Red Crescent SARC” helping the Palestinian, Iraqi and Syrian IDP children affected by wars 2010 – 2012.
- After the revolution broke out, he performed several concerts in the besieged areas such as the event “Music from the Land of Freedom 2013” Yarmouk Camp for Palestinian refugees where he volunteered as a field doctor https://www.facebook.com/MwsyqaMnArdAlhryt
- A music teacher at “Classic” Music institute in Damascus 2009 – 2011.
- A member and co-founder of “AWJ” Ensemble for Arabic Music where we performed our full new compositions following the classical Arabic music forms and modes 2007 – 2011.
With “AWJ” we contributed in
- “Damascus the Capital of Arabic Culture Festival 2008”
- “Poetry Day Festival” 2008
- “Fete de la Music” Festivals 2008 – 2010 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcMQZPVuCvg
- A member and music arranger for “MASAFAT – Distances” an ethno-music group performing multiple cultures from all around the Mediterranean 2007 – 2009.
- A member of “Duo Oud WATAN” with a fellow musician “Fady Hardan” performing our compositions and other Oud contemporary composers such as Munir Basheer, Naseer Shammeh and Marcel Khalife 2004 – 2006.
- Performed several solo and group concerts at university 2002 – 2007.
- Performed my first solo concert by the age of 17 in the Arabic Cultural Center, Homs 2001.
- Artistic skills: Music teaching, playing and composing.
- Specialties: Oriental Music (classical and modern).
- Technological skills: “Sibelius” and “Finale” music writing programs, “Nuendo” a studio recording program, MS office and social media marketing.
- Arabic: Mother tongue
- English: Excellent
- Turkish: Good
- German: Fair
- Personal traits: communication skills, team worker, diligence, creativity, punctuality.