Terms and Conditions for Users of this website and all related social media activities
Terms and Conditions
- By accessing any webpage operated by The Child of Play and all related links you indicate your agreement to the following terms and conditions of usage. If you do not agree to any of these provisions, please do not use the websites operated by the Child of Play otherwise you are automatically bound by the following User Agreement each time you view the website.
Ownership, Copyright, and Trademark Information
- All materials on the websites operated by the CHILD of Play and its operational branches, including but not limited to images, text, data, graphics, sounds, videos, software, and other forms of contents are the intellectual property of, or being used with permission by, the Child of Play. You may view, copy, and/or print the Contents for your personal, noncommercial entertainment, information, and education, subject to the following prohibitions:
(i) you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices;
(ii) you make no modifications to any material;
(iii) you do not use the materials in a manner that suggests an association not specifically authorized by the Child of Play with any of its future products, services, or brands.
- Except as indicated in paragraph 2 above, you may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, sell, license, publicly perform, display, modify, or use or exploit the Contents of any website operated by the Child of Play.
Your unauthorized use of any portion of the Contents website may infringe upon the rights of the Child of Play or of related third parties and may result in civil and/or criminal liability.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Indemnification
- The Contents of all websites operated by the Child of Play are provided with the maximum accuracy and regularly updates by its working team. However, The Child of Play disclaims any warranty that its Contents are available on an uninterrupted or error-free basis and that the websites or the server that makes them available are free of computer viruses. The Child of Play cannot be held liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect damages arising from your use of its websites.
- Websites operated by The Child of Play may offer online capabilities to purchase products and to make gratuitous donations to support its work.
- You agree to grant The Child of Play the nonexclusive and unlimited right to reprint, use directly, or make derivative use of any comments, feedback, or other information communicated through its websites. The Child of Play shall not be required to treat Feedback as confidential, and shall be entitled to use Feedback for any commercial or noncommercial purpose permitted to it without compensation to any other person contributing to Feedback.
- Websites operated by the Child of Play may contain links to other websites that are not under its control therefore the Child of Play is not responsible for the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, or any other aspect of the content of those websites.
- The Child of Play reserves the right to make changes, modifications, additions to, and deletions from the Content available on its websites at any time, at its discretion. This right includes but is not limited to the right to discontinue for perpetuity or any limited period the availability of any websites, and of any products and services offered on its websites.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CHILD OF PLAY INITIATIVE
Rights of Use : Introduction
Previous to each Project, the Child of Play initiative and its related branches define together with the associated entities, partners and sponsors all terms and conditions to be applied to the Project. This covers, inter alia, copyrights of the author as well as personality rights of individuals for images and videos taken for the purposes of each Project.
All visual material produced during and after each Project shall be used in line with the goals of the Child of Play Statutes, which include charitable and educational use as well as commercial use to create awareness.
The author or creator of images, videos or other type artwork is the owner of the copyrights of its work. These are intended as follows:
Reproduction right — the right to make copies of a protected work;
Distribution right — the right to sell or otherwise distribute copies to the public;
Right to create adaptations (called derivative works) — the right to prepare new works based on the produced work;
Performance and display rights including public viewing.
In agreement with the author or creator, Partners and Sponsors of each Play of Child Project have the right of use of images and videos generated during and after the Project for charitable and all public awareness purposes.
Personality Rights and Images
By participating in the Child of Play Projects, minors and adults generally agree on the public display of images by means of photos, videos and other related visual material in which they might appear. The taking, treatment, uploading and use of the visual material is considered an integral part of the Project for educational purposes and to create awareness.
However, in order to protect personality rights (right of privacy and right of publicity) children and adults cannot be identified with their family name, their residential, email addresses and telephone numbers, nor hobbies and interests unless they expressly agreed on that by written consent (for minors, one parent or guardian should agree in writing).
At the absolute core of all project developments & realizations of CHILD OF PLAY Initiative (and all related operational branches) are always the children and young people, whose rights are to be protected and whose potentials are to be promoted – the future must belong to the children … this is what CHILD OF PLAY is about…
ALL RIGHTS OF IMAGES & FILMS ARE MADE AVAILABLE TO THE CHILD OF PLAY INITIATIVE BY THE OPERATIONAL BRANCHES KULTURSPIEL Verein Austria, PLAY FOUNDATION London, ASBL HUMAN R Brussels, THE FAIRY PLAY Verein Austria AS BY ALL INVOLVED PHOTOGRAPHERS AND FILMMAKERS.
ALL RIGHTS OF ARTISTIC & CREATIVE INPUTS FOR EACH PROJECT HAVE BEEN RECOMPENSED TO ALL PARTICIPANT ARTISTS AND EDUCATIONALISTS AND CAN BE USED FOR ALL PURPOSES WITHIN CHILD OF PLAY INITIATIVE AND RELATED BRANCHES AND ALL PARTNERS TO THE INITIATIVE.
ALL RIGHTS OF TEXT(*) & CONCEPTUAL INPUTS BELONG TO THE CHILD OF PLAY INITIATIVE AND RELATED BRANCHES.
ALL PERSONAL RIGHTS OF FIGURE OF PERSONS AND CHILDREN HAD BEEN CLEARED WITHIN EACH SINGLE PROJECT WITH PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS, SCHOOLS OR PARENT/LEGAL GUARDIAN AND THE OPERATIONAL BRANCHES OF THE PROJECTS.
ALL VISUALS ARE STRICTLY USED WITHIN AND FOR THE PROJECTS & THE INITIATIVE AND ALL PURPOSES OF PUBLIC UTILITY, CHARITY & COMMERCIAL USE (TO RAISE FUNDS FOR THE COP INITIATIVE – ALSO BY PARTNERS & SUPPORTERS) AS DESCRIBED IN THE INITIATIVE STATEMENTS AND THE OPERATIONAL BRANCHES OFFICIAL STATUTES.
ALL CHILDREN NAMES ARE FICTION DUE TO PERSONAL PROTECTION OF THE CHILDREN
(*) except all mentioned quotes within this website