The Project is based on the Declaration of the Rights of the Child
This plain language version is only given as a guide. For an exact rendering of each principle, refer to the official UN Declaration on the Rights of the Child . This version is based in part on the translation of a text, prepared in 1978, for the World Association for the School as an Instrument of Peace, by a Research Group of the University of Geneva, under the responsibility of Prof. L. Massarenti. In preparing the translation, the Group used a basic vocabulary of 2,500 words in use in the French-speaking part of Switzerland.
(source: UNITED NATIONS Cyber Schoolbus)
- All children have the right to what follows, no matter what their race, colour sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, or where they were born or who they were born to.
- You have the special right to grow up and to develop physically and spiritually in a healthy and normal way, free and with dignity.
- You have a right to a name and to be a member of a country.
- You have a right to special care and protection and to good food, housing and medical services.
- You have the right to special care if handicapped in any way.
- You have the right to love and understanding, preferably from parents and family, but from the government where these cannot help.
- You have the right to go to school for free, to play, and to have an equal chance to develop yourself and to learn to be responsible and useful. Your parents have special responsibilities for your education and guidance.
- You have the right always to be among the first to get help.
- You have the right to be protected against cruel acts or exploitation, e.g. you shall not be obliged to do work which hinders your development both physically and mentally. You should not work before a minimum age and never when that would hinder your health, and your moral and physical development.
- You should be taught peace, understanding, tolerance and friendship among all people.
THE RIGHT TO BE A CHILD ProjectTeam
Lukas Maximilian Hüller | ARTISTIC DIRECTOR & PHOTOGRAPHY
Hannes Seebacher | SCENOGRAPHY & WORKSHOPS Stage Design
Kevin Harrison | WORKSHOPS Creative & Paintings
Laurent Van Wetter | WORKSHOPS Expressions & Scenes
Sami Ajouri | WORKSHOPS Creative & Paintings
Walter Waltz Anyanwu | WORKSHOPS Expressions & Scenes
Peter-Matthias Pflug | CONSTRUCTIONS Stage Design
Georg Zumbulev | POSTPRODUCTION Photography
Gerhard Berger | MAKING OF Photography
Kurt Keinrath | MAKING OF Photography
Mauricio Gorget | MAKING OF Film
Julia Sparber | ubuntu & coordination
Elisabeth Gottfried | PR & communication